More and more people prefer to live a gluten-free lifestyle. It’s a trend that has become popular both among celebrities and ordinary people. Living a gluten-free lifestyle provides many important health benefits. Gluten-free products are rich in antioxidant and vitamins, which give energy and are required for normal bodily functions. Gluten-free food is the best choice for people who suffer from digestive issues and excess weight.
Today, gluten-free foods are widely available on the shelves of local markets. Here, we are going to provide you with the list of top 5 gluten-free foods that you should definitely include in your healthy diet.
1) Gluten-free Bagels. A good gluten-free bagel can be one of the most delicious and healthiest options for gluten-free food lovers. Udi’s Gluten Free Foods offers gluten free bagels that you can always consider for your healthy diet.
2) Cold cereals. Start your day off with a bowl of gluten-free cereal. This breakfast is tasty, easy & fast to prepare, and includes many nutritious options. A healthy cold cereal can provide the body with the many important nutrients that it needs. Cold cereal is rich in folic acid, B-vitamins and iron. Of course not all cereals are gluten-free, but the list of gluten-free cereals is long, as you can see here.
3) Oats. Bob’s Red Mill offers unprocessed oats that will definitely be a good addition to any gluten-free meal plan. This food is protein powered and also contains high amounts of fiber. Plus, it’s sodium free.
4) Baked pasta. You can also diversify your diet with gluten-free baked pasta. Serve it with a variety of delicious cheeses – gooey ricotta, mozzarella, or Romano are highly recommended, and are also rich in calcium. For an all-around healthy meal, opt to serve your baked pasta with veggies, as they contain a high amounts of fiber, vitamin A and vitamin C.
5) Quinoa. Quinoa is not a grain, but rather a seed that is gluten-free, delicious and healthy. It contains high amounts of fiber, iron, riboflavin, thiamine and other nutrients. Obviously, all these elements are extremely important for people who live a healthy gluten-free lifestyle.